On February 23, TELL and Grape Off with host a 6-course wine pairing dinner at Roti Roppongi Grape Off’s experts will pour six wines (three white and three red), conduct a blind tasting, discuss the wines, then pour your favorites in accompaniment to the meal.
The dinner will offer a chance to try a variety of different wines, and to learn what wines go best with different types of food.
6-Course wine pairing menu
- grilled shrimp fire-roasted tomato smashed avocado
- cumin roast pumpkin curd cheese pickled cranberries
- truffle pasta crisp pancetta baby rocket leaves
- warm confit salmon rosemary sweet potato fries smoked paprika aioli
- chili rubbed charred rump shiitake mash tobacco onion strings
- espresso chocolate tart mascarpone caramel fresh blueberries
Wines for dinner
- Reception Sparkling
- Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio for the whites
- Cabernet and Sangio Veta for the reds
- And a dessert red Primitivo
For more information or to reserve your place (¥7,500 per person, with discounts for TELL Wine Club members), please click here. Thank you for your support!