If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

U.S Consulate Osaka

-Passport Services: renewals, replacement for a lost or damaged passport, corrections -Please note: Passport renewals or replacements typically take about 2 weeks to process. -Report of Birth Abroad, passport, and/or social security number for a U.S. citizen child -Please note: For a Report of Birth Abroad, we strongly recommend that you bring an original birth certificate “Shusshou Todoke Kisai Jiko Shomeisho” in lieu of the family registry “Koseki Tohon” . We may request additional evidence or information if only the family registry is provided. Other services: -Notarials -Marriage in Japan (Notarials) For more please see the U.S. Embassy Tokyo’s website for a complete list.
Fax: (06) 6315-5914
Postal Code: 530-8543
Days of Service: 9 a.m. to noon, and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Languages Spoken: English and Japanese