If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Tokyo Child Guidance Office

Serves Kita-ku, Arakawa-ku, Itabashi-ku. Offers free counselign and support for child-rearing issues and questions. No English support, so a translating service may be required. Telephone counseling is in Japanese only. Foreign Resident’s Advisory Center can help for those speaking English, Chinese, or Korean. Multiple locations of different child centers in the Tokyo area are listed on the website.
03-3366-4152 (Japanese telephone counseling)
Foreign Residents Advisory Center may help for those who cannot speak Japanese: 03-5320-7744 (English), 03-5320-7766 (Chinese), 03-5320-7700 (Korean)
Postal Code: 169-0074
Days of Service: Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m
Languages Spoken: Japanese