If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Shibuya Ward Office

have an interpreting service that will support foreigners while dealing with bureaucratic entities
Languages Spoken: When English-speaking people call the ward, receptionist connects them to the interpreter’s corner. Only weekdays. Ward office has English book on life in Japan.