If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Rodokijun Kantokusho (Labor Standards Inspection Office)

There is an office in each district (no English except at Tokyo, where caller needs to ask for “tsuyaku”), you should have a documented problem with employer, i.e., violation of contract. You should also contact Immigration authorities at the Ministry of Justice. Tokyo: 03-3814-5311 Kanagawa: 045-211-7350 Chiba: 043-221-43111,
03 - 3434 - 1236
Fax: Fax: 03 - 3433 - 0334
English Hours: Hours are 10:00-16:00 Tues. and Thurs.