If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Gaimusho)

The Gaimusho Consular Section is very helpful if the applicant reaches an impasse with the Immigration Office and/or Ward Office. M-F 9:30-5:45 They have representatives from many countries who can speak the native language. English is definitely okay.