If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Child Counseling Centre (Jido Sodan-jo)

Call the national number to be automatically directed to the appropriate local office. Offers consultation in child-related cases – the website does not state if there is someone available who speaks English Foreign Resident’s Advisory Center: English (03-5320-7744, Mon – Fri)
The National Child Consultation Hotline “189 ″ counseling: 03-3366-4152 (Japanese only)
03-5937-2330 in case of an emergency
English Hours: None, Japanese only
Days of Service: Mon - Fri
Languages Spoken: Japanese