Although Giving Tuesday is over, you can still be a part of our End-of-year giving campaign.
Our main mission is to bring our Lifeline 24 hours. Research has shown that having a Lifeline of support in place is an important resource for people struggling, and those around them. The Holidays can be challenging, and lonely – especially for foreigners who are far from home. Your support goes a long way in making sure that TELL’s lifeline is able to operate this year, and the many years to come.
Please help us in our mission to establishing a 24 hour lifeline, and a world with 0 suicides.
Below are 5 ways you can help!
- Donate! TELL is a registered non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible. Your contributions go directly toward funding the programs and services that are crucial to our community here in Japan.
- Volunteer! TELL’s Lifeline needs more volunteers to take calls and be there when people need someone to listen. Sign up tomorrow and start your training in the new year. Not sure if you can commit the time? We’ve got events happening all the time and need volunteers – double bonus: it’s a fantastic way to make new friends in the new year.
- Start your own fundraiser! Creating your own #GivingTuesday campaign via Crowdrise or hosting an event is a great way to raise money for TELL. Whether it’s an ultramarathon, a golf tournament, a bake sale or a band night, planning an event is a fantastic way to use your creativity, circle of friends, and passion for TELL to make a difference. Not sure how to do it? Reach out to us and we will talk you through it!
- Shout it out from “virtually” everywhere! You’ve got lots of different social media accounts and lots of friends and followers, so share with them what TELL is doing and why you think it’s worth it for them to learn more and support.
- Become a Friend of TELL! Get a jump on your new year’s resolutions and make a commitment to support TELL monthly. Every donation makes a difference!
Want to double your donation? Visit the two TELL projects at GlobalGiving.org and be a part of preventing youth suicides and stopping sexual violence against women in Japan. Every day, every person, and every donation matters!