If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Visa Info (Rodokijun Kantokusho – Labor Standards Office)

All in Japanese only. For English, call above number and ask for tsuyaku (translator). There is an office in each district; helpful should you have a documented problem with an employer, i.e., violation of contract._x000b_
03-3814-5314 (English)
Fax: 03-3814-5649 (English Ok)
Languages Spoken: English Speaker Available