If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

USA Girl Scouts

Our troops are organized by school, currently at ASIJ, ISSH, and Nishimachi.  Any school can start troops by coming to us to get started.  Girls must attend an international or American school, or hold a US passport.