If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Standard immunizations (general information)

Standard immunizations given at Public Health Centers are free for ward residents.


To register, take your alien registration to the ward office, have a certified statement that you live in the ward made (juminhyo), and take it to the Public Health Center to receive the immunization card. The system covers DPT, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, MMR, BCG, and chicken pox vaccines.

Most general practitioners and clinics (including Tokyo Medical and Surgical) also give common immunizations, but charge for them.