If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Justice Ministry, Civil Rights Office

Will assist foreigners on legal matters. Illegal workers are welcomed and promised confidentiality. Walk-in basis (no phone counseling), The Foreign Residents’ Human Rights Protection Division of the Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau offers consultation services concerning the infringement of human rights.
English Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 1:30-4:00 p.m.