If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Houterasu (Japan Legal Support Center)

For people with a Japanese address, regular status of residence and lower income, they can provide legal advice from lawyers and experts at no cost, and give out loans for legal fees as well (Please contact Houterasu District Offices and District Branch Offices for more details)