If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Hiragana Times Accommodation

This page provides information for foreigners about accommodation in Guest Houses, Foreigner Houses and both Monthly and Weekly lease Apartments. Tourists, business travelers, foreign students and Japanese will be able to find suitable accommodation for both short and long term stays.