If your life is in danger, call the police at 110

Close this search box.

Enterance of Foreign Children in Local Public Elem. and Middle Schools (School Affairs Division)

After performing residence registration, contact the School Affairs Division of Setagaya gov. if you would like your child to add a local elementary or junior high school.
Fax: 03-5432-3029