Can provide survivors with:
– Pro-bono attorney consultations.
– Referrals for qualified international family lawyers – Advocate for legal aid services
Licensed counselors can provide emergency reintegration therapy for survivors.
– Can assist with relocating families from around the world back to the US.
– Can help survivors secure housing in the survivor’s name to help build future credit, and link her to regional services, including job development programs.
– Can advocate for repatriation loans and other necessary services for survivors.
Safety Planning & Case Management
– Offers specialized safety planning and case management for American overseas survivors either living with an abuser or after the relationship has ended.
For TOLL FREE calls to the crisis line, dial 00-539-111 (KDDI) or 00-663-5111 (Softbank Telecom) or 0034-811-001-001 and wait for the AT&T prompt. Then dial 866-879-6636.