¥1.2 million Raised for the International Community!
Hundreds of people took walks everywhere in Japan – in the mountains, along the beach, down a country road, or in the heart of a city. Read below to see who the winners of the STEP UP challenge were.
Winners of the STEP UP Challenge:
- Most steps – Louise Chihara with 44,255 steps
- Most awareness – Visi Suzi
- Most raised – Daniel Hartshorn
- Most steps – Moms in Balance
- Most awareness – Moms in Balance
- Most raised – Ian Gronow
- Most steps – Seisen International School
- Most awareness – International School of Sacred Heart
- Most raised – Seisen International School
- Most steps – Robert Walters
- Most awareness – Robert Walters with over 90 people hiking up Mt Takeo!
- Most raised – Herbert Smith Freehills
Thank you to everyone who participated in the STEP UP Challenge!
TELL's May 2021 Newsletter...
The Forgotten Population: Impacts of COVID-19 on Youth Mental Health...
TELL's 200 Heroes...
TELL's April 2021 Newsletter...
#ChooseToChallenge this March...
March 2021 Newsletter...
Mental Health March...
Spread the Love...
February 2021 TELL Newsletter...
Clinician News - Dr. Nicolas Tajan...
Day 2 of Covid-19 Mental Health Disparities Conference: Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (EFT)Read more about the Day 2 of TELL's Covid-19 Mental Health Disparities...
Last Chance to Apply as a Spring Support Worker!While we have left 2020 behind, the stressors and issues caused by the pandemic...
Guided Meditation with TELL (Part 1)...
January 2021 TELL Newsletter...