¥1.2 million Raised for the International Community!
Hundreds of people took walks everywhere in Japan – in the mountains, along the beach, down a country road, or in the heart of a city. Read below to see who the winners of the STEP UP challenge were.
Winners of the STEP UP Challenge:
- Most steps – Louise Chihara with 44,255 steps
- Most awareness – Visi Suzi
- Most raised – Daniel Hartshorn
- Most steps – Moms in Balance
- Most awareness – Moms in Balance
- Most raised – Ian Gronow
- Most steps – Seisen International School
- Most awareness – International School of Sacred Heart
- Most raised – Seisen International School
- Most steps – Robert Walters
- Most awareness – Robert Walters with over 90 people hiking up Mt Takeo!
- Most raised – Herbert Smith Freehills
Thank you to everyone who participated in the STEP UP Challenge!
Step Up Challenge
For the past three years, TELL has partnered with Tokyo Tower...
How Parents Can Help their Children Cope with COVID-19How Parents Can Help their Children Cope with COVID-19 ...
How Teachers Can Help their Students Cope with a Traumatic EventHow Teachers Can Help their Students Cope with a Traumatic Event ...
Teachers & Covid-19...
Tell WorkshopsTELL is offering various workshops, please see below if these workshops can...
Parenting during COVID-19
Returning to the workplace
Covid-19 ResourcesOver the last several months, TELL has come together to support the community...
Covid-19 Coping Tips
Changes To Lifeline Phone & Chat Hours During COVID-19Due to the COVID-19, our hours of operation will be split between our phone and...
TeletherapyAs COVID- 19 continues to have a global impact,...
Coping With A PandemicAs we prepare nationally to reduce the spread of...
TAC Women's Group Annual Carpet AuctionCome and join TELL and the TAC Women’s Group for our first joint event of the...
The TELL Wine Auction is back!...