Reporting to the Executive Director this position will be responsible for engaging with corporations and organizations to secure and develop EAP programs using TELL clinicians and mental health service providers. The position also involves developing, implementing, and evaluating program objectives and activities to support business decision-making and to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of EAP programs for TELL.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Increase TELL’s EAP relationships and clients.
- Coordinate and promote corporate workshops.
- Deliver TELL service presentations to corporates. Solicit corporate CSR relations, sponsorships, grants and donations.
- Maintain regular and constant relationships / interaction with EAP providers and clinicians
- Assist the Directors in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Networking at events, meetings, or conferences
- Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochures, website, annual report, posters etc.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization
- Monitor, evaluate and identify learning points from each area of activity
- Achieve agreed income targets and return on investment
- Efficiently utilize Salesforce or spreadsheets to track and maintain EAP contracts and status updates
- Report on a weekly basis in clearly understood terms the current status of each EAP program
Locations and Commitments:
- Work on-site at TELL’s offices or in other locations depending on necessity (including WFH)
- Work Hours per month (week): a minimum of 112 hours per month dedicated to this role (28 hours a week)
- Any commuting and IT costs necessary for developing EAP program outreach to be paid by TELL
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Ideally bilingual, able to converse in English and Japanese
- Corporate Relation Management skills
- Handles both routine and confidential information in an appropriate, respectful manner
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to remain flexible and prioritize job duties independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization and interpersonal skills, proficient in Google Suite and Salesforce applications, spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to work well as a member of a team is essential for this function because this role interacts with other members of the Outreach, Lifeline and Clinical teams.
If you’re interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.