We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator who is willing to help our office operate effectively so our team can perform to their highest ability. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and TELL is successful in supporting our business activities and community services. If you want to join an organization where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of others, we’d love to hear from you!
The right candidate will be an organized and competent individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks in Japanese and English. You will be flexible, detail-oriented, comfortable dealing with people, able to manage many conflicting tasks and deadlines, and a confident communicator. We are looking for a team player and a natural collaborator, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and share ideas with us. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, embassies, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper mental healthcare. TELL is where you can make an extraordinary impact on the lives of others in our community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide overall administrative support to the TELL Directors and oversee the upkeep of the office
- Manage office correspondence, including phone, e-mails, letters (check mailbox), documents, billing, service requests, etc; serve as general receptionist
- Liaise with the Board of Directors
- Respond to requests from staff, volunteers, vendors, etc, and direct them in the correct direction
- Assist the Finance Coordinator with the HR documentation of hiring and resigning of staff
- Assist with NPO requirements and documentation with Tokyo MET
- Provide assistance and support with charity fundraising events
- Assist with preparing Board materials & documents
- Assist in organizing the Annual General Assembly
– Bilingual Japanese and English (fluent reading, writing, and speaking).
– Computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office & Google suite).
– Experience at interacting on a professional level with a wide range of people and organizations.
To submit a resume or for further information please email Vickie Skorji Lifeline Director email@example.com