TELL is seeking a part-time Events and Social Media Coordinator who will be assisting with the planning and organization of TELL ’s major fundraising events. This position will also be responsible for creating public awareness and engagement through the TELL website and social media platforms as well as community events. The focus of this role is to help build greater awareness of TELL’s services and boosting community engagement through external communications, social media strategy, and management, as well as event planning and execution.
- Assist with the development and fulfillment of TELL’s events and marketing budgets.
- Broaden social networking to benefit the organization
- Coordinate both pre and post event logistics.
- Coordinate publicity, including public relations, advertising, and associated material designs.
- Maintaining and updating information on TELL’s website
- Managing and updating information and engaging with audiences on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Help plan, develop and implement TELL’s marketing communications strategy
- A passion for TELL’s mission
- Must be a self-starter with strength in both the creation/development and execution of ideas/campaigns
- Evidence of successful event coordination, marketing, public relations, website, and business development/relationship programs is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and/or other social media channels
- Graphic design skills would be an advantage, website maintenance – Word Press, Illustrator, Canva, and other computer software, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and the ability to learn fundraising and web design and management computer software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, Japanese language is desirable but not essential.
To submit a resume or for further information please email Vickie Skorji Lifeline Director email@example.com