TELL is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing world-class, effective support and counseling services to Japan’s international community and helping to address the country’s growing mental health care needs.
TELL Counseling Tokyo seeks to add a talented and motivated bilingual Intake and Billing Administrator for our flourishing clinic in Minami Aoyama. This position is part-time.
The optimal candidate will provide support for tasks such as intake, billing, and all administrative functions within the organization. They will also support TELL’s providers through a variety of tasks related to case management and internal administrative duties.
A successful candidate will be familiar with clinical concepts, practices, and procedures; will have the ability to be flexible, creative, and proactively problem-solve issues affecting daily operations of the clinic.
Candidate responsibilities also include:
● Manage Intake Database and electronic Case Management System
● Liaise with providers and organizations
● Maintain strict ethical policies and procedures
● Collaborate with therapists to resolve administrative issues
● Develop and update administrative systems
Candidates should have the following qualifications and skills:
● Proficient spoken and written English and Japanese
● Knowledge of office management systems and administrative procedures
● Excellent time management, planning, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
● Ability to problem solve and function in a non-profit organization
● Proficient in MS Office
● At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
● High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
All candidates, please contact TELL’s Clinical Director, Billy Cleary at