TELL has been growing steadily and we are hiring a Director of Operations to help us keep growing and take our organisation’s operations to the next level. We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our leadership team!
As the Director of Operations, you will be the one planning, implementing and overseeing our organisation’s daily operations. As this function is crucial for the success of our business, we want you to have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on TELL’s success in our community.
While it is essential that you DO bring efficient and effective systems to increase the productivity of the organization, it is also critical that the team retains the creative spark that drives the TELL mission.
Reporting to the TELL Board, and in partnership with the other TELL Directors, you will lead all internal financial and administrative operations and will have the following responsibilities:
- Help develop annual plans to achieve program goals for the clinic and Lifeline divisions
- Retrieve and analyze data to look at trends and find problems
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising & program and services results, variances, and performance trends.
- Establish and document best practices and operating procedures to ensure consistency of TELL’s services and NPO compliance
- Help create sustainable programs and services
- Oversee IT & communications functions, Finance, Payroll, HR, and Corporate Development Functions
- Monitor employee production and satisfaction
- Together with the other TELL Directors set strategic operational goals and KPIs
- Together with the other TELL Directors, plan, implement and manage the overall long-term business success strategy
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day operations
- Review financial information
- Manage operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors
To be successful in this role you will ensure the quality of operations and customer service, inspire staff to give their all, and expand the company’s footprint and strengthen their reputation.
As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must believe in the core values of TELL and be driven by the mission.
- Proficient in both English and Japanese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Proficient operational and financial acumen
- Strong ethical leadership abilities
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
To submit a resume or for further information please email Vickie Skorji at firstname.lastname@example.org.