TELL has a wide range of expertise that enables us to provide professional and interactive workshops and talks for businesses, embassies, schools and the community. Below are some of the recent talks we have given. Please contact us to find out more about topics and how we can help.
- Stress – Poison or Spice – Presented by Vickie Skorji at Hanasu women’s group
- Being biracial or returnee in Japan – Presented by Vickie Skorji at Aoyama University
- Thinking about care for elderly – Presented by Sukanya Wignaraja
Children and families:
- What Does Neuroscience Teach US? – Presented by Dr. Marielle Gorissen at ASIJ Early Learning Center
- Social Emotional Development of Young Children – Presented by Ai Kokunugi at Tokyo Association of International Preschools (TAIP)
- Conflict Resolution – Presented by Chie Sawa at Montessori School of Tokyo