Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
TELL Counseling offers confidential face-to-face psychotherapy services for adult individuals, couples, families, children and adolescents. This service is available in our Tokyo and Yokohama offices. Currently we offer counseling in Japanese and English.
Our compassionate therapists and psychologists are all licensed and experienced to provide support to clients who are affected by problems or issues such as:
- depression and other mood disorders
- cultural adjustment issues
- personal growth (making difficult decisions)
- trauma-related issues
- family-related problems
- work-place related problems
- alcohol/substance abuse issues
- other addictions (gambling, gaming, etc.)
- problems in relationships
- grief and loss
- LGBTQ and gender-related issues, etc.
TELL Counseling is also one of the most solid and reliable resources in Japan for treating eating disorders in an outpatient setting, in English and Japanese.
TELL Counseling is a provider of CIGNA International, TriCare, HTH International and GeoBlue Insurance, as well as Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) for over 20 companies. We suggest consulting your insurance carrier or contacting your company’s Human Resource Department to find our more about your benefits.
To make an appointment for counseling with one of our therapists, please see this page.